The need to look beautiful when going to work is very necessary for women. In the context of an increasingly modern society, girls are not only good at earning income, but their appearance is also paid special attention. Hopefully, with the sharing of makeup when going to work below, it will help girls be more confident and beautiful.
6 simple quick makeup steps for office girls
Step 1: Cleanse & Moisturize
After an evening with many skincare steps, you should wash your face thoroughly every morning when you wake up. Besides, do not forget to moisturize the skin to avoid dehydration that makes the skin dry and oily.
Especially for those of you who work in an environment where air conditioning is used a lot, make up when going to work , you need to pay attention to fully moisturizing the skin.
Step 2: Don’t forget to protect your skin from the sun
Remember to use sunscreen before you apply foundation to be able to best protect your skin against the effects of the external environment as well as partly avoid UV rays.
Step 3: Apply the background quickly in a few minutes
If the company does not have an event or special occasion that day, you do not need to use a foundation that is too bold or too fussy. A gentle but even and perfect foundation has also helped the girls have enough confidence for a long working day.
Step 4: Make up your eyes and eyebrows naturally
Before you want to draw a beautiful eyebrow, you need to trim it neatly and choose the right pencil. If you have trimmed the eyebrow shape evenly, it will not be difficult for you to draw a pair of eyebrows as you want. If necessary, apply some brow powder for a more natural look and long-lasting look. Use mascara to get a curvier and fuller set of lashes. Along with that is a gentle, moderate eyeliner step, close to the eyelashes but not too bold
Step 5: Apply light blush
For an office work environment, you should only use gentle blush colors such as blush pink, nude pink, nude orange, peach orange, etc. Should spread blush from the cheek area to the cheekbone area to look accent more but not too much. Besides, if you want to save time, you can use tint or cream lipstick to make blush. Don’t worry too much because lipstick will not affect your skin.
Step 6: Finish makeup with lovely lipstick color
Choosing a youthful lipstick color will help you look full of energy throughout a long working day. If you want to create something new or different, you can use lip gloss because your lips will look smoother.
How to do makeup at work
Looking for more information:
- Basic DIY makeup tutorial for beginners.
- How to do makeup style characters.
- The secret to Westernizing your face makeup.
3 office makeup tones are hot trend right now
Although only filming in the office with the girls who work in the office, the trend of makeup to work also helps them become more confident.
Youthful lip gloss
As shared above, lip gloss is a new and quite “bold” choice. If you are used to using matte lipstick or lipstick, why not try using lip gloss once to look more fancy and also impress your colleagues in the company. However, remember to choose a lip gloss that matches your skin tone. Do not use lip glosses that are too bright, it will make your overall makeup look not harmonious.
The blush with gentle, gentle colors is a trend that is pursued by many girls. Light blush brings a youthful, fresh beauty, a gentle beauty standard for girls who pursue a feminine style. It is not difficult to choose for yourself a suitable blush layer. Like shared above, you can use lipstick to make blush, both time saving and cost saving. Pressing blush with these lipsticks not only gives her a fresh and youthful face, looks naturally rosy, but also helps the color to last longer. At the same time, it does not affect the skin as much as some other blushers.
Sweet, clear makeup tone
Most office girls still prefer simple, natural makeup to create a gentle and clear beauty.
The color tones are not too bright but still bright enough like peach orange, peach pink quite suitable for working makeup style, bringing a feeling of dynamism and vitality.
The most basic 12 step makeup tutorial for beginnersWhat is the order of the makeup steps? Make-up at home has…
What to pay attention to when going to work?
Note when applying eye makeup
- Do not make eye makeup too bold and flashy because it is very offensive. Eyeliner should be small and medium, right next to the upper and lower eyelids, don’t be too picky.
- Apply mascara of the right length to make your lashes look as long as natural as possible, do not apply too thick or too bold.
- You can use false eyelashes to make your eyes more soulful and attractive.
- Eyeshadow: Only 1 to 2 colors should be used. If you want to use glitter to create accents, you should only use light ones, not too glittery. Lightly brush a little powder on the upper lash line and then use a pink or light orange color to apply to the eyelids.
- Draw natural eyebrows, not too sharp or too bold. Use a brown eyebrow brush to draw thin lines on the eyebrows.
- Use light and natural blush colors such as blush, peach, peach orange, nude orange. Limit the use of too dark blush colors such as red or baby pink because it will easily cause makeup errors.
- Apply blush from the cheek area to the cheekbone area to help you get the most natural blush possible.
- You can use nude lipstick to create a natural light pink blush.
Looking for more information:
- Acne face makeup tips .
- Beautiful makeup for round face.
Notes on foundation, contouring and highlighting
- Do not block or apply too much foundation unless necessary.
- Use a bright highlight pen to draw a T-shape on the forehead, bridge of the nose and chin and then spread the cream evenly.
Choose the right lipstick color
- Nude lipstick can be used in combination with lip gloss applied inside the lips.
Frequently asked questions
How to do office makeup?
Basic steps for office makeup?
1. After cleansing and moisturizing, start makeup with perfect primer
2. Background Editing
4. Eye makeup
6. Finish with lipstick
Best makeup products for face at work?
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
- Swiss Beauty Baked Blusher & Highlighter
Tips for applying makeup at work?
Bring a small makeup bag that includes: powder, blotting paper, lipstick, eyebrow pencil, mineral spray, mascara and tinted moisturizer – a combination of moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen 3in1. You can use a mist and tinted moisturizer for your makeup in the afternoon — hydrating your skin and refreshing your makeup.
Light make-up when going to work will also partly help girls have more energy to go to the office every morning or meet customers and partners.