Signs of aging such as wrinkles, uneven skin tone and sagging often appear earlier on parts of the body that are not properly shielded from the sun and cared for properly. This is especially true for the neck and chest areas that are often forgotten when applying or reapplying sunscreen. So how to take care of the skin, anti-aging for the skin of the neck and chest area safely, scientifically and effectively? Is it necessary to use a cream/sunscreen product specifically for the neck and chest area? Follow along with the following article to find out the answer.
1. Separate products for neck and chest area are not necessary
Is it necessary to use separate anti-aging products for the neck and chest area? The answer from the experts is ” NO “, you don’t need to buy an anti-aging cream for the neck and chest area separately. In fact, not too many products are researched and formulated specifically for these parts. There are still a few products for such body. However, you’ll find that most ingredients lists contain very little of any aging-improving ingredients, and even come in jars with screw-on lids (cans can cause formulas to be altered by sunlight). and air, reducing efficiency).
At the same time, products labeled specifically for the neck and chest certainly do not contain sunscreen ingredients and cannot provide comprehensive skin protection like sunscreen. As noted, most of the uses of these creams are merely moisturizing and softening the skin.
In addition, the biggest reason that such anti-aging creams for the neck and chest areas are not necessary is because products that are specifically formulated for facial skin will work when working on the face. these skin areas.
The skin in any position, especially the area of the skin that is directly exposed to the sun, needs nutritional supplements, antioxidant ingredients, skin-restoring ingredients and must be Protects from UV rays and environmental factors.
According to validated analysis from Dr. Coley, because the number of oil glands on the neck and chest is reduced compared to the face, some active ingredients that are good for facial skin can be detrimental to the skin of the neck area, namely the risk of irritation and sensitivity. However, if applied with low frequency, small dose, this problem will be completely overcome.
2. A step-by-step guide to anti-aging for neck and chest skin
In general, a good anti-aging remedy for the skin of the neck and chest at this time is to protect and improve the combination. Please follow the necessary steps to take care of the body skin that experts have given:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin
Prioritize choosing benign, gentle shower gel products that do not contain too many chemical ingredients or strong detergents to gently clean, without adversely affecting the natural skin barrier. .
You can look up cosmetic ingredients at the ingredients dictionary page of Paula’s Choice Vietnam.
Step 2: Remove dead cells
Not only facial skin, body skin also needs to remove dead cells because dirt and impurities remain the cause of a series of skin problems.
- Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA helps to clean dirt, dead cells in pores, especially folliculitis, chest acne, back acne, large pores.
- Skin Revealing Body Lotion With 10% AHA targets rough, uneven, dull skin.
Step 3: Use body cream
Retinol-containing body cream will help maintain the body’s skin moist, smooth, and supple, especially the addition of Retinol to help enhance skin regeneration, improve signs of age.
Recommended products: Skin Smoothing Retinol Treatment contains Retinol to deeply moisturize, especially possessing the ability to regenerate and restore areas of the body that are less smooth, wrinkles, acne, dark spots.
In addition, you can add Peptide Booster to the skin of the neck and chest area by mixing it with the amount of cream used for this skin area.
Step 4: Apply sunscreen (daytime)
UV rays and bad influences from the field are the cause of skin deterioration. In particular, UV rays have been studied and confirmed to have a potential risk of causing skin cancer.
Recommended products: Extra Care Non – Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 moisturizes, protects against UVA, UVB rays and harmful environmental factors, helping to protect the skin comprehensively.
3. Anti-aging notes for chest and neck skin
At Paula’s Choice, our team of leading dermatologists and physicians work tirelessly to create the most comprehensive formulas for optimal results. Therefore, to fight aging for the skin of the neck and chest, choosing Paula’s Choice products is completely possible. Specifically, the following information will help you:
- Use an anti-aging facial product to apply to the neck and chest area. In case the face skin is facing severe acne and oily skin while the neck and chest skin is very dry, product separation is necessary.
- Most clothes expose the neck, even a large area on the chest skin, creating conditions for the sun, dust and pollution to come into contact and adversely affect the skin. Therefore, make sure that your skin is protected by a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day. This is an important step to help reverse the risk of premature aging, especially to prevent skin cancer.
- If you notice uneven skin tone on the chest and neck area, use facial serums to address it. Ingredients like Niacinamide , Vitamin C, Azelaic Acid, etc. would be ideal.
- Consider adding Paula’s Choice booster formula to your daily skin care routine (including chest and neck areas). The specialized formula in each booster we create will work perfectly with the anti-aging ingredients you’re already using. In particular, the texture of the booster products is guaranteed to be light and thin, allowing you to use it alone or mix with other serums/creams.
4. Can the rough skin condition in the neck area be improved?
Cellulite or chicken skin is a common problem of many beauty believers. The reason is that the skin on the neck is not supported like the skin on the face, tends to sag faster than the skin on the face. This is also the part that is more subject to the pull of gravity. Plus, many people tend to skip neck care until they notice obvious deterioration.
One information we want to note with you next is that the anti-aging for neck and chest skin with cosmetic products is only relative. You need to know how to combine science, use appropriately and persevere to get the best effect. Besides, you need to understand that nothing can stop time, there is no treatment to make the skin young forever. If you feel that topical products are not giving the expected effect, you can still refer to cosmetic interventions such as surgery to get the skin you want.
Above is the necessary information about the problem of anti-aging for the skin of the neck and chest that Paula’s Choice wants to provide to you. If you have any questions during skin care, contact Paula’s Choice Vietnam at hotline 1900 6409 or 0973 78 2001 for immediate advice.