Known as an almighty antioxidant ingredient for the skin that can bring many benefits such as reducing dark spots, even skin tone and fading wrinkles, Vitamin C has so far maintained its leading position in the hearts of consumers. beauty fanatic. But many people wonder if acne skin should use Vitamin C ? Paula’s Choice will clarify this issue in the following article. Let’s see!
1. Should acne skin use Vitamin C?
Answer the question of acne skin should use Vitamin C ? Paula’s Choice can confirm that: Vitamin C can be used for acne skin. Along with other acne-fighting ingredients, Vitamin C will help improve acne faster, and make a big contribution to fading post-acne dark spots.
As we age, the body’s supply of Vitamin C becomes depleted. Topical vitamin C protects the skin from oxidative stress by neutralizing harmful free radicals caused by environmental aggressors such as the sun and pollution. Although we can get Vitamin C from our diet, this amount cannot meet the needs of the skin to maintain a healthy, glowing appearance.
Adding a properly formulated Vitamin C product to your skin care routine is the simplest way to reap its skin benefits. Vitamin C applied topically will penetrate directly into the layers of skin cells, helping to strengthen the skin barrier, reduce wrinkles and limit dark spots, effectively even skin tone.
One of the great uses found in Vitamin C is its antibacterial ability, reducing redness for the skin. At the same time, there has not been any research showing that using Vitamin C makes acne on the skin worse.
However, in case your skin is experiencing severe acne with pus, or is inflamed, too swollen, the use of pure high concentration of Vitamin C essence is not recommended at this time. You need to consult a doctor to deal with acne first and then continue using the Vitamin C serum.
In addition, when you have just finished squeezing acne and have open wounds on the skin, the direct use of high concentration pure Vitamin C or other treatment products is also not recommended. You should also consult a specialist during this acne treatment process.
2. Recommend Vitamin C duo for acne skin from Paula’s Choice
Even if your skin is facing acne, the following product duo is still ideal:
2.1. Super Boost Moisturizer Vitamin C Super Boost Moisturizer
Researched and released with the perfect formula of 5% Vitamin C, Peptides and rich in essential nutrients for the skin, especially with a texture suitable for all skin types, C5 Super Boost Moisturizer can be used for all skin types. acne skin:
- 5% Vitamin C, consisting of two highly stable forms of Vitamin C, 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Glucoside, will help visibly reduce skin dullness, enhance firmness, and fight the harmful effects of aging. Free radicals cause aging. These are also stable forms of Vitamin C that are less likely to oxidize and are gentle on all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Hexapeptide-5 – a Peptide that tightens, improves elasticity and enhances skin’s resilience by stimulating the synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid and Elastin, in addition to enhancing the skin’s natural moisture base
- Polyglutamic Acid, this is an Amino Acid that provides smooth moisture and increases the skin’s ability to hold water over time.
- There’s also a lipid blend that restores the skin’s membrane – a dual-layer membrane lipid blend that works exactly like the skin’s lipids, helping to replenish and strengthen the skin’s barrier, thereby preventing moisture loss. and improve skin softness
The product can be used 1-2 times a day in the morning and afternoon skin care routine. Take a small amount and apply evenly on face and neck, massage gently for absorption. During the day, always end with an SPF 30+ sunscreen.
- Night creams shouldn’t just be moisturizing. A vitamin c moisturizer packed with powerful antioxidants as well as skin-soothing ingredients for healthier skin.
- All creams come from Paula’s Choice, so they all have separate uses besides locking in moisture and moisturizing, especially benign, gentle, can be applied to the skin around the eyes.
2.2. Vitamin C eye cream removes dark circles and puffiness C5 Super Boost Eye Cream
C5 Super Boost Eye Cream is a concentrated eye cream that is researched to target dark circles under the eyes thanks to a special combination of ingredients to help brighten, firm the delicate skin under the eyes. :
- The three highly stable forms of Vitamin C are 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, and
- Ascorbyl Palmitate visibly reduces dullness, dark spots and increases firmness and helps skin fight the damaging effects of aging free radicals.
- A special peptide blend with Polypeptide-121 and Hexapeptide-8 that tightens the skin under the eyes while addressing pigmentation changes that cause dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a superior skin-restoring ingredient that improves skin’s ability to retain water in addition to providing antioxidant defense.
- Zerumbone – a concentrated extract of wild ginger that helps to minimize many forms of pigmentation changes. Specifically, this ingredient will help reduce dark blue-gray to light purple under the eyes, soothe and protect from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Once or twice daily, apply a rice grain-sized amount of eye cream to the skin under the eyes, avoiding the eyelash area, and gently massage for absorption. Use your ring finger to reduce the pressure on the skin around the eyes. During the day, always finish with SPF 30+.
- When choosing an eye cream, you should choose one that is fragrance-free and is packaged in an opaque, vacuum-sealed package (not a jar) to minimize irritation or oxidation or infection from contact. with the air for so long
- At the same time, you also need to understand that there is no such thing as an eye cream that can instantly remove dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness. A good vitamin c eye cream product will work to improve the above problems, nourish and maintain healthy eye area skin. You can combine many eye creams for the best effect
Above are the answers to the problem of acne skin should use Vitamin C ?. If you have any questions during skin care, contact Paula’s Choice Vietnam at hotline 1900 6409 or 0973 78 2001 for immediate advice.