Steps to make up for a beautiful wedding at home
Step 1: Cleanse and nourish skin
To have a satisfactory makeup layer, skin plays a very important role. Before applying makeup, you should clean your skin to make the makeup last longer and smoother. After washing your face, immediately use a little rose water or moisturizer to replenish water in time for the skin.
Especially for those with dry skin, choosing an alcohol-free moisturizer is best. Always carry with you a mineral spray to use as soon as you feel the need to cool down, replenish water for the skin quickly. Just through these two simple tips, you can confidently apply any makeup style you want!
Step 2: Put on contact lenses
Contact lenses are a savior for myopia girl, or simply a unique highlight for your eyes. You should wear contact lenses before applying makeup because if you put on your makeup, you can smudge your eyeshadow or blush while wearing your glasses. Moreover, if you wear contact lenses first, you can choose an eyeshadow color that matches your eye color.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before wearing contact lenses so that your eyes are not irritated and red, causing itching, burning, and discomfort. On the market today there are many brands of contact lenses, depending on your budget, you can choose the right one.
Step 3: Create the perfect background layer
Then, you use foundation, concealer and powder in turn to have smooth, even, flawless skin. You can choose a cream that is lighter in tone than your real skin for a whiter look, but if you’re using a lighter shade of foundation, don’t skip the neck!
If you are more careful, before using the above creams, use an extra layer of primer to protect your skin from irritation!
Some popular foundation creams you can try today are:
- Dermacol Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
- The Face Shop BB Cream Foundation
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup Foundation- for oily skin
Looking for more information:
- Review which type of contouring powder is good.
- Review of blusher.
Step 4: Make up your eyes
They say “Eyes are the window to the soul”. Every time the makeup for the eyes party takes the most time.
Have you ever thought what your face without eyebrows would look like? Very weird isn’t it? Eyebrows play a very important role in the overall beauty of the face. Before you draw your eyebrows, you should trim your eyebrows to the right shape so that your eyebrows are neat, and it’s easier to line your eyebrows.
Choosing the right pencil color is very important. The two most common lead colors are black and brown. The eyebrows will help your face sharper and more prominent. Pay attention not to overdo it, otherwise it will become “deep” eyebrows.
Use eyeshadow to highlight the eyelids
The purpose of this stitch is to make the eyes look deeper. Depending on the style you chose earlier to blend the eye color accordingly. The right eyeshadow will make you look more attractive and attractive. For example, if you use a Western tone, use a smoky or brown color to make your eyes more attractive!
When using eyeshadow, you just need to use the same brush to lightly blend the color at the corner of the eye and make the tail a little darker. You can also use shimmery eyeshadow to add more charm
Then, don’t skip the eyeliner part. Just a thin line above the upper eyelid will make the eyes look so much bigger and soulful! There are many types of eyeliner to choose from, but the easiest to use is the pencil form. On the contrary, if you want to draw sharp and thin eyeliner, try using gel or felt.
The last step is applying mascara, which is simple but cannot be ignored. Curved eyelashes partially cover the eyes, making you look much more attractive. For girls with thin and sparse lashes, use an eyelash curler before applying the gel to get the desired effect.
If you want to upgrade your delicate eyelashes to become more prominent, you can use false eyelashes to add more emphasis.
Step 5: Create accents for the cheeks
Applying blush is an indispensable step to look rosy and more vibrant. But remember, don’t be too bold, otherwise it will be less natural.
The rules for applying blush are as follows:
- For those of you with a round face, apply blush in an upward direction to create a sense of high cheekbones and slim face.
- For those of you with long and thin faces, apply blush towards the sides to look rounder and more balanced.
Step 6: Lip makeup
Lip makeup is a pretty easy step that probably every girl can do it by herself. You can choose styles such as wearing full lips for a sexy, seductive look or gentle, pure lip strokes. In addition, heart lip liner is also loved by young people. A small note is that you remember to choose a lipstick color that matches the color of the makeup layer, avoiding the situation of being “lost” and making the make-up look weird and funny.
Step 7: Spray to lock the party makeup
After completing all the above steps, spray to lock makeup so that the cream and powder do not smudge and drift. Don’t forget this important step, mist your makeup to stay confident throughout the party and always look fresh and natural.
Step 8: Choose the right hairstyle
Finally, choose a hairstyle that matches the makeup and theme of the party. A naturally curly hair or gently braided will be the first choice, or simply a half-tipped head has also brought attractive beauty, what do you think?
- Elegant with French bun: When you choose an elegant, gentle dress that shows off your chest, shoulders, and back, a French bun will be a perfect choice.
- Korean princess hair: With this hairstyle, you need to have a shoulder length hair about 20cm is the most beautiful. The feature of this hairstyle is braiding part of the hair at the top and letting all the hair down at the bottom. To give yourself the most shimmer, a brooch with stones will help your hair stand out.
- Bouncy curly hair: This hairstyle is a classic hairstyle and never goes out of fashion at parties. The bouncy hair is curled in each curl to bring a noble and solemn beauty to your image.
- Simple but personality with neat hair: Don’t want to waste time doing your hair when going to a party? It’s okay, tie your hair at the back of your neck, pluck a few sideburns out to fly and choose a beautiful hairpin and tie and you have beautiful hair.
Party makeup tutorial
You received an invitation to a party and you don’t know what makeup is right for you? Are you curious to know what is the trend of young people’s party makeup today? All of them are in our article below. Let’s learn about favorite make-up styles and how to have a simple makeup that stands out!
Current favorite party makeup trends
Transparent nude tone
Seemingly simple, but surprisingly effective, nude tone is often applied by girls in daily life, right from the usual school and outings. However, if you pursue a natural, casual style, do not hesitate to try nude makeup to go to the party.
If it is simply a reunion party, birthday party or wedding party, nude tone is an option that cannot be more suitable. With a gentle, naturally beautiful appearance, no one can resist, right?
View this post on Instagram
Impressive Western tone
As the name suggests, Western make-up tone often gives you a very “western” look, very personality. The highlight of this makeup tone is sharp eyes, seductive lips and sharp lines.
This party makeup tone is often pickier than other tones. With a strong appearance and personality, women often choose Western-tone make-up for special and vibrant parties.
Thanks to the impressive bold makeup, you will leave an indelible mark in the hearts of the opposite person, even in crowded and noisy parties.
View this post on Instagram
Makeup with glamorous red lipstick
Red lipstick will be the highlight for this makeup style. You can choose lipstick color, magenta, crimson, plum red, etc., depending on personal preferences. In particular, when you apply lipstick with full lip lines, it will create a feeling of fuller and more attractive lips.
For this make-up, the eyes do not need to be too focused. Usually the eyes will be painted nude with a thin eyeliner line, so that all the attention is focused on the seductive lips.
View this post on Instagram
Korean style party makeup
This is the first choice of young people today because this makeup style is suitable for the face of most Asian girls. Not only exalting the gentle and pure beauty, but this make-up also brings the natural look like no makeup.
Korean actors and singers are always at the forefront of trends, so you can imitate them without spending too much effort. For this make-up, you can still choose your style, for example, feminine or personality, but the makeup is still very light to match the Asian aesthetic.
Looking for more information:
- Basic makeup routine for beginners.
- Natural beauty makeup.
- Korean style light makeup.
View this post on Instagram
Tips when makeup for the evening party
Evening parties are interesting activities for those who like to party, because the lights of the parties will be like a color to paint your beauty. But do not be subjective, because it is possible that some of the disadvantages of makeup will be “pointed out” if you do not know the following notes:
Contouring makeup: Too bright light will make the contours of your face fade, no matter how many layers of makeup you wear. So, the advice for you is to apply highlighter and highlighter to areas of the face such as jawline, cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose, chin, corners of eyes to “line” during the party time.
– Choose the position of “plus points” on the face: To have more priority points for makeup, the use of a bold lipstick color or a striking eye color is the secret. However, you are only allowed to choose 1 part of your face to create accents, don’t be too greedy!
– Glitter, sparkle, beauty and divine eyeshadow: Let the light shine on you? Why not sparkle yourself with shimmer eyeshadow? Just a little shimmer in the eyelids and corners of the eyes and you have a sparkling eye. But it must be noted that choose a gentle eyeshadow color and do not overdo it.
Notes to remember when making up for the party
– Do not overemphasize shimmer: Indeed, shimmer brings sparkle and it helps you stand out under the lights of the party, but don’t overdo it. Putting shimmer on your eyelids, cheeks, hair, shoulders, collarbone doesn’t make you stand out in a pretty way, you’ll look more like a flashlight. So, delicately choose the area that needs shimmer and choose a gentle shimmer color!
– Do not “allow” to have oil on the skin: to have a beautiful makeup layer, your skin should also be in the best state, it is important not to let your face be oily, that will reduce your beauty. in a fancy party. Use oil-control cleansers, light foundation, oil-control powder or to be more sure, keep a pad of oil-absorbing paper in the bag.
– Care for the foundation layer: Foundation always plays an important role in makeup. You should moisturize your skin a few days to a week before the party, for smooth, natural skin. In particular, when applying makeup, you don’t want your face to be dry, flaky or have a lot of acne, making the makeup base less beautiful, right?
Natural Makeup: Sometimes too much makeup is counterproductive. You will look older than your actual age, and if the makeup is not professional, it may give an unnatural look. Therefore, instead of drawing too much, choose a natural make-up when attending the party. Do not try to draw, line your lips to create a fuller lips and fill your lips with overflow, this style is only suitable for Western friends or for street style only. You do not worry about overwhelming the party owner, but still have an elegant and gentle appearance that is enough to create a highlight.
Choose the right makeup tone for the outfit: Sometimes a “banh beo” outfit is combined with a Western style of make-up full of personality. You don’t want your outfit and makeup to be out of place, right? So prepare your default outfit, then choose the right make-up style.
Frequently asked questions
How to do party makeup at home?
1. Cleanse the face. Before applying makeup, you need to wash and remove excess oil or dirt
2. Moisturize the skin
3. Apply primer
4. Use foundation
5. Concealer or dark circles
6. Powder coating
7. Bronzer and contour
8. Eye Primer
13. Apply lipstick
14. Makeup lock spray
What is the best product for party makeup?
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer – Gold
- Nykaa Matte Nail Enamel – Ruby Blaze
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti
Good tips for party makeup?
1. Make sure your skin is clean before applying makeup. If there’s one thing that washes away makeup, it’s oil
2. Use primer
3. Use waterproof makeup
4. Avoid hair loss, don’t eat chalk
5. Use long-lasting lipstick
6. Bring makeup essentials
7. Don’t touch your face with your hands
8. How to keep party makeup all night?
9. Lip liner for the whole lips
10. Apply lip gloss over your lipstick
11. Try Caffeinated eye cream
12. Highlight under your eyes
13. Makeup lock spray
14. Bring sweat-absorbent paper
Hope the above sharing has helped you somewhat in choosing a styleparty makeupUpcoming. If you are not used to makeup, don’t worry, follow the steps above and you will have a satisfactory makeup look! Remember, sometimes simplicity is the best. Wish you always beautiful and confident in every party!