Body skin has a similar texture to facial skin, so it is possible to experience problems such as darkening, acne, rough skin, even severe folliculitis. Understanding this, besides products for facial skin, Paula’s Choice has also researched and created its own formula for body skin. In particular, it is definitely impossible to ignore the following top 6 summer body care products . Let’s explore together!
1. The rule of choosing summer body care products to follow
Because the epidermis on the body skin is thicker, the texture of body products will also have its own characteristics. Especially in the summer with high humidity and temperature, the body skin will easily feel sticky and secretive if applying too many layers of the product. Therefore, the criteria for choosing summer body care products you need to adhere to are:
- Firstly , absolutely no ingredients that can cause skin irritation such as fragrances, colorants, drying alcohol, mineral oil, or natural extracts such as witch hazel extract, menthol, etc.
- Secondly , there is a thin and light texture (liquid cream, thin lotion) to limit the condition of being secretive and sticky after application.
- Third , contains specialized active ingredients to help improve specific problems on the body skin such as BHA, D-Panthenol, Niacinamide , AHA, Retinol, ..
- Fourth , has the ability to nourish healthy skin from the inside, maintain a smooth moist surface outside with moisturizing ingredients, antioxidants and other necessary nutrients.
2. Take care of your body skin with the top 6 summer body care products from Paula’s Choice
All Paula’s Choice summer body products strictly adhere to the 3 nos criteria: no fragrances – no colorings – not tested on animals. We aim for safety and long-term effectiveness for all skin types.
In addition to fully meeting the above notes, Paula’s Choice body products also have specialized formulas for each problem on the body’s skin. Here are the summer skin care tips Paula’s Choice expert suggests:
Step 1: Clean the body skin
Shower gel will help remove dirt, sebum and sweat from the skin while giving you a pleasant and relaxing feeling. However, it should be noted:
- Always bathe with warm water, but do not use very hot water to avoid causing dry skin, peeling, redness, even cracking later.
- Do not use cleaning tools that rub too hard on the body skin, leading to skin damage.
- Choose gentle shower gels that do not contain harsh detergent ingredients. Some substances will disrupt the lipid layer on the surface of the skin, thereby destroying the protective barrier, making the skin weaker and more sensitive, whether it is body or facial skin. If you’re wondering about their uses, look up at Paula’s Choice Ingredient Dictionary for more information.
Step 2: Remove dead skin cells
Many people still mistakenly believe that homemade exfoliation from natural ingredients available in the kitchen or physical exfoliants will be safer for the skin than “chemical” products.
In fact, they are not only unable to deep clean, but also have the ability to disrupt the natural lipid film on the skin, “eroding” the body’s natural protective shield if used regularly for a long time.
Meanwhile, AHA and BHA are ideal ingredients for both face and body with their gentle yet optimal cleansing ability, while promoting cell regeneration, helping to improve existing imperfections. present on body skin:
Skin Revealing Body Lotion 10% AHA
Main ingredients and uses:
- 10% Glycolic Acid (AHA) will quickly remove keratinized cells on the surface of the skin while stimulating collagen proliferation, strengthening the skin’s natural moisture film, repelling dull, flaky and lackluster skin. country.
- It also contains shea butter – deeply moisturizing, green tea & chamomile extracts – reduces redness, irritation, powerful antioxidants.
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA
Main ingredients and uses:
- 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA) has the ability to overcome problems such as body acne, redness, folliculitis, along with the optimal moisturizing and antioxidant capacity for comprehensive healthy skin.
- Vitamin E and green tea extract: Moisturizing, antioxidant.
Depending on the current body skin condition, you should choose the right product or alternately use the above two products in the summer body lotion to get the maximum improvement effect.
Step 3: Body essence containing Niacinamide
Paula’s Choice has researched and created a formula specifically for body skin called 5% Niacinamide Body Serum . The most advanced ingredient list on the market today with a complex of 5% Niacinamide , 5% D-Panthenol and hydrolyzed prickly pear petal extract, Glycerin or Squalane oil. At the same time with an ultra-thin lotion texture, this will be the perfect summer body essence for you:
- Evens out uneven skin tone, fades acne scars
- Soothes redness, anti-inflammatory, reduces irritation
- Enhance recovery of body skin areas after shaving / waxing
- Moisturizing, improve elasticity, firmness
Step 4: Body lotion/sunscreen
Even in the summer, the body’s skin still needs to be provided with a certain amount of moisture to balance the amount of oil – water on the skin. And it will be more optimal if the sunscreen product you use has a moisturizing function – sunscreen two in one.
Summer body cream
More than a body cream product, Skin – Smoothing Retinol Body Treatmen t with 0.1% Retinol has a strong skin regeneration ability, improving most of the skin problems the body is facing:
- 0.1% Retinol : Rejuvenates body skin.
- Shea Butter & Evening Primrose Oil: Maintains skin moisture.
- Vitamins C & E: Antioxidant, helps brighten and even skin tone.
During the day, don’t forget to apply sunscreen on your body. Extra Care Non-Greasy Broad Spectrum is a suitable summer body lotion right now:
- Broad spectrum filter and SPF 50 – FDA standard, superior to PA index, will provide comprehensive skin protection against UV rays, dust, pollution.
- Lightweight texture absorbs quickly, good water resistance, not greasy after application.
- Vitamins E, C & Aloe Vera: Moisturizes, soothes and strengthens the skin’s natural barrier.
3. Guide to combining body care products in the summer
If you are afraid that using summer body products with many of the above steps will reduce the feeling of being secretive and heavy and you don’t like it, here are some combinations you can refer to. :
- Method 1: Use AHA in the morning, BHA in the afternoon
- Method 2: Use AHA on even days, BHA on odd days
- Method 3: Apply essence on even days, body cream on odd days
At the same time, don’t forget to clean your skin before applying the above summer body care products! Careful cleansing will help the nutrients penetrate more easily and you will also feel more relaxed and comfortable after applying the body lotion.
Above is information about the top 6 summer body care products from Paula’s Choice that you can refer to and choose. If you have any questions about skin care, do not hesitate to contact Paula’s Choice at hotline 1900 6409 or 0973 78 2001 for the fastest advice.