There are times when girls need to make up quickly and neatly because of an urgent appointment or it is close to the appointment time but still have not prepared anything. Applying blush with lipstick is a way to help girls shorten their makeup time.
Can I use lipstick as blush?
The answer is absolutely yes because before applying blush, the girls had to apply a lot of layers of powder as well as foundation. Therefore, there is absolutely no concern that lipstick will have a bad effect on your facial skin.
On the other hand, applying blush with lipstick also helps you to keep the color for a long time because lipstick often has a certain matte finish.
Besides, using blush lipstick will help you save a little money on buying makeup and the way to use lipstick to make blush is also quite simple but still ensures the beauty for the girls.
Instructions for 3 ways to apply blush with super pretty lipstick
Here are the 3 most popular ways to apply blush with lipstick that women still use.
Method 1: Apply lipstick all over the cheekbones
This is a natural way to apply blush and is popular with many people, suitable for girls who love the “mist: gentle” makeup tone. Guide:
- Just take out a little lipstick and dab it on your cheeks
- Then spread evenly all over the cheekbones
- Lightly pat, so that the lipstick spreads evenly and evenly
So you already have a pretty blush. It is recommended to use peach, pink orange, .. or the same color as lipstick to create the same tone!
Method 2: Apply blush across the nose in a drunken way
For girls who love cute and lovely style, you can choose this blush.
The earthy orange lipstick tone will be suitable for blushing with a drunken lipstick , suitable for going to school or going out.
However, you can also turn the style 180 degrees if you use other lipstick colors, deep red or burgundy will make you stand out, look like you are really drunk! Guide:
- First, you need to take out some lipstick, dab it on your cheekbones horizontally
- Remember to dot in the direction closer to the bridge of the nose and then blend it evenly.
- Finally, you can also dab a little lipstick on the tip of your nose. Now you look like a lovely “kitten”!
Method 3: Lightly brush cheeks and adorn freckles
Besides the ways of applying blush by gently spreading lipstick, the dotting of fake freckles is also quite special and creates a highlight. Freckles have always been an obsession with women, but recently, the style of makeup to create freckles on the face has become a beauty trend that is loved by young people. Especially for white people, freckles on the face bring a rustic, natural beauty and something very new.
- First, you need to apply lipstick and lightly blend it on your cheeks
- Then use a pencil to dot each tiny spot with different sizes on the cheekbones as well as on the bridge of the nose to create fake freckles.
- Note that after the dot is done, remember to use your fingertips to gently spread it so that the freckles don’t look too dark.
The secret to applying the right blush for each face shapeThe need for beauty is always a topic that is especially important to women…
Looking for more information:
- Learn how to do basic eyeliner for beginners
- Types of eyeliner pens
- Types of eyeliner
- How to draw eyeliner with pencil
- Eye drawing styles
Tips for applying blush to always be pretty
When applying blush with lipstick , you also need to pay attention to some of the following things to keep the color of your cheeks as fresh as possible.
- Firstly, you need to apply more moisturizer on your skin to moisturize, then the lipstick will color more beautifully and the skin will not be dry or allergic.
- Second, if possible, use matte lipstick, avoid using too much gloss because it will make your cheeks look very unnatural.
- Third, the tip for natural blush and not too pale is not to apply too much lipstick on the cheeks and should be corrected with powder / water powder to create a natural spreading effect.
- Fourth, choose a lipstick color with a moderate tone, easy to brush your cheeks with lipstick, don’t use too dark colors to avoid feeling offensive and unsightly.
Frequently asked questions
Is it good to use blush lipstick?
Lipstick can act as a blush cream, both long-lasting and convenient. This alternative is very popular.
How to apply blush with lipstick?
Using lipstick as blush is harmful to the skin or not?
Lipstick can cause breakouts when used on the skin. If you notice new breakouts on your cheeks after using lipstick as a blush, stop using it and see if the breakouts go away.
Can I use matte lipstick to apply blush?
This way is also quite effective because cream lipsticks are easier to dissolve into the foundation, using matte cream as blush also helps to keep the color longer.
Hopefully with waysblush with lipstickAs instructed, the girls will be more confident.