Applying sunscreen daily is an important step to protect the skin against harmful environmental factors such as sunlight, dust and pollution, and repel age-related problems or acne, oiliness, and holes. big hairy feet. Vitamin B5 is also the ideal restorative ingredient for all skin types. So combining B5 and sunscreen in the same process makes the skin too moist, becomes greasy and secretive? How to use to get the best effect? Discover with us in the following article!
Uses of B5 and sunscreen
Incorporating B5 and sunscreen into your skin care routine is ideal because these are the stars for your skin:
Vitamin B5 is often used in the form of D-panthenol or Pro-Vitamin B5 in cosmetic products for the skin and hair because this form has a more stable formula, more optimal effects due to its ability to perfectly combine Perfect with natural ingredients on the skin.
Vitamin B5 is researched as an extremely moisturizing and soothing ingredient, which has the following effects:
- Clinical studies have highlighted the importance of Vitamin B5 in strengthening the skin’s natural barrier while reducing redness and promoting repair of existing damage. Vitamin B5 is therefore ideal for skin that is undergoing intensive treatment or for areas of the body that have just undergone hair removal.
- Vitamin B5 is one of the optimal moisturizing ingredients for the skin besides Glycerin, Ceramides. Especially with the right concentration, Vitamin B5 is suitable for all skin types, including oily or extremely sensitive skin.
- Dr. Hartman in the list of experts recognized by the International Appraisal Council affirmed: “Vitamin B5 helps maintain moisture in the skin, limits redness, supports the filling of wrinkles and strengthens the skin. try to fade the pigmentation of other ingredients.”
- You will rarely find Vitamin B5 acting as the main ingredient in high concentrations. Instead, this restorative is often used as an auxiliary ingredient to both optimize its ability to moisturize, soothe and reinforce the effects of other active ingredients.
As a skincare step that is so familiar to beauty believers, a perfect sunscreen product with Broad Spectrum filter, SPF 30, antioxidant ingredients and essential nutrients will help:
- Comprehensive skin protection against the attack of environmental factors such as UV rays, harmful substances in the air
- Neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin from within
- Acts as the perfect primer for a thin, natural makeup base
Combining B5 with sunscreen in the same product or multiple products is probably not strange and the use of this duo has been clearly confirmed. Regardless of your skin type, Panthenol or Pro-Vitamin B5 and sunscreen are necessary, safe and benign.
Should B5 and sunscreen be combined in the same procedure?
There are many opinions that B5 has a thick molecular structure that can make it difficult for sunscreen to work on the skin effectively, or that the skin will feel greasy, secretive, especially in the summer.
In fact, it is possible to combine sunscreen and Vitamin B5 in the same procedure. With the right concentration of active ingredients for each skin condition, the formula containing both sunscreen with Panthenol certainly does not affect the ventilation on the skin, on the contrary, still provides the necessary benefits. The duo can also work effectively with any other skin care ingredient. Of course, this effect is achieved when used for both face and body skin.
Suggestions on how to combine sunscreen with B5
Here are some suggestions for combining sunscreen with B5 in some products from Paula’s Choice:
Combine sunscreen and B5 in facial products
Paula’s Choice has researched and optimized formulas that combine B5 and effective sunscreen . Concentrated/improved essence products with the right concentration of Vitamin B5. Check out some of the candidates below:
Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment
Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment has the highest concentration of Niacinamide on the market today – 20% along with ingredients that brighten and soothe the skin, optimally moisturize such as Acetyl Glucosamine , purslane extract, Panthenol. One of the top-selling products at Paula’s Choice, Clinical Niacinamide 20% Treatment works to:
- Correction of large pores
- Inhibits the formation of pigment cells, evens out skin tone
- Promotes collagen production thereby smoothing wrinkles on the skin
C15 Super Booster
Dubbed the “golden” ingredient in skin care products because of its wide range of uses to help brighten and even skin tone, 15% of Vitamin C in the product C15 Super Booster and B5 combined with a strong sunscreen It will definitely bring anti-oxidant ability, improve skin outstanding. Specifically, the product can bring benefits such as:
- Neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals
- Inhibits the formation of pigment cells, fades brown spots, dark spots, melasma, freckles
- Delays the appearance of signs of aging
Hyaluronic Acid Booster
All skin types need adequate hydration to prevent excess oil and dehydration and maintain a youthful, supple appearance. Hyaluronic Acid Booster will help take care of this task:
- Replenish abundant moisture, overcome dull, rough skin surface
- Helps fill in wrinkles
- Supports repair and regeneration, fortifies skin’s moisture with Vitamin B5 and Ceramides
For essences containing B5, you use as in the normal process, can mix 2 boosters together:
Besides, you need to keep in mind that the combination of Vitamin B5 and sunscreen is not all, it is necessary to follow the necessary steps in the skin care process as well as provide all the ingredients the skin needs. .
Combine sunscreen and B5 in body products
Regarded as one of Paula’s Choice’s most groundbreaking body formulas, the Niacinamide 5% Niacinamide Body Serum is the perfect blend of Niacinamide and Panthenol. More than just a moisturizer, the 5% Niacinamide Body Serum has the following uses:
- Maintain soft, supple, and full of vitality skin
- Repairs and regenerates damaged skin
- Helps to improve pore problems and evens out skin tone
Essence containing B5 combined with sunscreen according to the following procedure: Cleansing – Removing dead cells – Body essence containing B5 – Body lotion/Sunscreen.
In addition, Paula’s Choice also wants to emphasize that you should combine B5 and sunscreen to ensure the following factors:
- Perfect sun protection with SPF 30 or higher and meets Broad Spectrum sun protection criteria
- Formulated to suit current skin conditions
- The perfect ingredient list with antioxidants, moisturizing ingredients and essential nutrients
Above is information about the combination of B5 and sunscreen that you can refer to and apply for your own facial and body skin care process. If you have any questions about daily skin care, do not hesitate to contact Paula’s Choice Skincare via Fanpage, Zalo, Instagram or Hotline 1900 6409 and 0983 78 2001 for immediate advice.